Innovations & AwardsShare This
Did you know that IOI Loders Croklaan:
- Created Coberine®, the first cocoa butter equivalent?
- Created Couva® 850 NH, the first trans-fat-free cocoa butter replacer?
- Invented Betapol®, a breakthrough fat for the infant nutrition industry?
- Brought the first palm-based alternatives for trans-fat-containing shortenings to the US market?
- Won Food Ingredients Europe awards for Prestine® in 1994 and Cotebar® in 2001?
- Won the Institute for Food Technologists’ award for SansTrans VLS 30 and 40 in 2011?
- Won a “highly recommended” status for Creamelt® 500 at the Gulfood show in 2012?
- Won the Food Ingredients Europe award for most innovative confectionery ingredient with CristalGreen® in 2013?
- Was a Food Ingredients Europe award finalist with Creamelt®Stand in 2015?
- Created Biscuitine®Balance 77 for bakery products providing excellent volume and texture at low levels of saturated fat?
- Has received accolades for many other breakthroughs and product developments?
- Was a Food Ingredients Europe award finalist with Presdough 270SB in 2017?